SUBMIT YOUR DEMO AT INFO@ANDREWRAYEL.NET
E-MAIL SUBJECT: FYH 350 ANTHEM
DEADLINE SUBMISSION: JAN 13TH 2023
1. These Terms are applicable on the contest organized by Andrew Rayel, and Find Your Harmony, (hereafter “the Organizers”) entitled “Find Your Harmony 350 Anthem Contest” (hereinafter: “the Contest”).
2. By entering into this Contest the Participant agree to the terms and conditions as stipulated herein.
3. Organizers reserve the right to exclude Participants and/or their Submissions from entering into the Contest at any moment for any reason whatsoever and especially when they have reason to believe that the participant does not act in conformity with the terms and conditions herein.
4. The Contest will start on 9th of November 2022 and will close on 13th of January 2023. The Winner of the Contest will be announced on 1st of February 2023. The Organizers reserve the right to change the dates as mentioned in the foregoing sentence at their own discretion.
1. First Price: The Winning Contestant will win a recording contract for the Anthem with Find Your Harmony Music. The winning Submission will be used as the Anthem of Find Your Harmony 350 (to be used in general in connection to Find Your Harmony 350, including not limited to in connection to the promotion of the Find Your Harmony 350 event and all related products that will be released in connection of Find Your Harmony 350.
1. Participation to this Contest is free and through www.findyourharmony.net (“the Website”) and via email@example.com (E-mail).
2. In order to enter into the Contest, the Participant will have to fill in the corresponding form on the Contest section of the Website and provide with the requested details correctly. Only the Anthems that are submitted correctly with all required info can be considered submitted and will qualify for participation to the Contest.
3. All contact information (including name and address) submitted by the Participants in connection to the Contest will be filed and save by Organizers. Organizers will use this information to contact the participant with the winning Anthem submission, and all other participants in connection to the Find Your Harmony projects.
4. Participant hereby guarantees the information submitted by Participant is correct.
5. The Participant hereby approves the use of its (artist) name in connection to this Contest.
6. The Participants to the Contest need to be 18 years old (or older). If a participant is between twelve (12) and eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry of its Submission, such participation by the minor shall be subject to the explicit consent of minor’s parent or legal guardian to the Contest and the terms thereof. Participant will be required to provide the contact email address of his/her parent/legal guardian.
7. Organizers reserve the right to exclude Submissions they suspect to be fraudulent or illegal or otherwise conflicting with laws or regulations from the Contest.
8. Organizers reserve the right to exclude Submissions that are not complete or otherwise do not meet the requirements as set forth herein.
9. The results of the Contest are final.
10. In the event that the winning participant has not confirmed its participation to the Contest, within 24 hours after the results have been announced to the participant per email or telephone, the Participant will be excluded from the Contest. In such a case Organizers reserve the right to elect the submission.
4. Distribution of Prices
1. Only participants that have timely participated to the Contest in the right manner via www.findyourharmony.net and via firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered for winning prices.
2. Participation to the Contest is linked to the participation individually and non-transferable and not exchangeable for money. In the event the Participant refuses the Price this will fall back to the Organizers.
3. Organizers are not responsible or liable for any costs and/or travel or accommodation expenses that the winner of the Contest has made in connection to his participation and/or his submission.
1. The Participants to the Contest and the Winner of the price hereby grant Organizers and its promotional partner the right to use its name and or artist name, photographs, film footage of the participant in connection to the Find Your Harmony 350 Event. The participant will take part of the promotional activities around or in connection with the Find Your Harmony 350 Event for no financial consideration.
2. Participant agrees that the winning Anthem will be released on Find Your Harmony Music. Find Your Harmony Music will contract with Participant a master assignment contract under industry standard terms, which will include a industry standard royalty rate. In the event the Submission is not elected as the winning Anthem, the Participant shall be free to grant a third party rights in and to the submission, but only after the Participant has asked per email Find Your Harmony Music if it wishes to license the submission of the Participant and release it on